CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

samedi, 4 octobre 2008

Katie - The Best Big Sister

Katie is such a great big sister to Aubrey. While I was making dessert (Worms in the Dirt), Aubrey was out on her ladybug pad and Katie was eating dinner. I go to check on Aubrey and...


That was so nice of Katie to see that Aubrey was tired and falling asleep and put a blanket on her. Later on we were downstairs and...

I know that the videos are a little dark, but I am so proud of Katie helping me take care of Aubrey. She is always so happy to help out with everything. Often, no matter where Aubrey is, Katie supplies her with toys to play with. Today she helped me make dessert by mixing the pudding. Yesterday she helped me take laundry out of the drier, transfer laundry from the washer to the drier, and put more laundry into the washer.

2 commentaires:

Stephanie a dit…

You are right, she is such a great big sister. I love how she is reading the book to Aubrey and tells her those are pirates. What cute girls we have; they are such a blessing.

Jaime a dit…

Katie is such a big girl now. Isn't it so amazing to see their relationship grow right in front of your eyes? How sweet!!