CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

samedi, 4 octobre 2008

5 new temples planned for Mormon church - Faith- msnbc.com

It is always great when new temples around the world are announced.  I think that it so significant that President Monson announced today the plan to put one in Rome, Italy.  Having served in Switzerland and France and knowing how much the church is growing there, it is incredible to see that the church must be growing so well in Italy that they will now have their own temple.  It would be great to have a temple in France too with how much the church is growing there too.  I heard speculative reasons when I served in France for why it is so difficult to build one there, but we all know that it is not impossible with the Lord.  I would love to be there when one is finally built and dedicated there.

5 new temples planned for Mormon church - Faith- msnbc.com

2 commentaires:

Stephanie a dit…

I say we go to the dedication of the Rome Temple! What great news after a long day of work. I also remember on my mission they said they had land for a Kaohsiung, Taiwan temple, but were waiting until the saints there were faithful in paying tithes to have the money to be able to build the temple. I would also love to go to the dedication of that temple if it happens while I am alive. Maybe I need a new job to be able to pay for all of that!

Jaime a dit…

Awesome!! If I could go anywhere in the world...it would be Italy. Now I have a great reason to go someday (not that I needed one, but still).