CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

samedi, 11 octobre 2008

N.Y. mixup: 'Barack Osama' on ballot - Barack Obama News- msnbc.com

I find this absolutely hilarious!  This goes right in line with a friend of mine at school who is a wounded, veteran Marine who fought in Iraq and has a shirt that says, "10 out of 10 terrorists support a democrat for president."  I told this friend of mine a few weeks ago that for a couple of years I have referred to Barack as Barack Osama and Obama bin Laden.  Now they actually go and print that on a ballot!  Typo or not, deliberate or not...I'm happy to know that at least one more person or group is thinking along the same lines as me.  Too bad the ballots were destroyed.  Oh, and bytheway...vote republican!

N.Y. mixup: 'Barack Osama' on ballot - Barack Obama News- msnbc.com

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm sure Christ loves that as well! I think he was probably kidding when he said to love one another and to love our enemies.