CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jeudi, 11 septembre 2008

New Header Images

Every so often I am going to change my header image to show some of the places from my mission in Switzerland and France. At first they will probably be scans of postcards that I bought while there, but I will mix in some pictures that I took myself. Both countries are absolutely beautiful and I am happy to show off just how great it is there.
This first one is of a park in Lyon, France. The name is literally, "Park of the Golden Head." I don't recall why it's called that, but it's a beautiful park. On one p-day, a group of us rented rollerblades and skated over to this park and all throughout it. Inside, there are a lot of animals that just roam around with you. (I bet Katie would love to see the flamingos that they have there!) It is very large and beautiful. Check out some more here.

3 commentaires:

Stephanie a dit…

I'm glad at least I will get to see cool pictures of your mission! I love you and hope Katie will not be too old when we take her to see the flamingos.

Anonyme a dit…

Hey, got your email today! I remember that day we skated all over that park. I can't believe it has been so long since we were there. Lyon was an awesome ville! Can't wait to see more pics of la plus belle mission du monde!

Damien a dit…

Thanks for stopping by, Kent! I will try to find pictures of that day and post them on here too. One of them is of all the "battle wounds" everyone suffered that day. It was so much fun!