CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, 24 août 2008

Another Exhausting Olympics

I know that this looks like just another picture of Katie sleeping in her bed, but there is much more to it than that. You see, today is Sunday, August 24th, 2008. The Beijing Olympics are officially over. Katie has not taken many naps in the last two weeks. I personally believe that my love for the Games rubbed off onto her and she was always too excited to take a nap. Well, now that the Games are over she is able to relax and finally get a nap in. Thanks for getting into watching the Olympics with me Katie and Aubrey. We had a lot of fun while mom had to work. Hopefully I can continue to entertain you just as much as the Games did!

1 commentaires:

Stephanie a dit…

She's so cute! I hope your Olympics hangover goes away soon!