CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche, 21 décembre 2008

YouTube - The NEW Canon Rock -- Guitar by MattRach, 15 yr old guitarist

I found this video awhile back and held out until Christmas time here to blog about it because, traditionally, it is a bit of a Christmas song.  Canon has always been one of my favorite songs, even amongst its many renditions.  I think that this one is pretty cool and much different than the classic instrumentals.  Chance, if you happen to look at this, you should take a stab at trying to play this sometime.  That'd be cool!  I posted about this below as well so that anyone that wants to could see him guest star on a French TV show.

1 commentaires:

Jaime a dit…

O.k I will try to learn it sometime. I probably can't play all of it. Maybe when I am 15 I will be as good as he is. I bet I will be. From:Chance

That was awesome! I saw it and knew I had to get Chance right away. He is amazing. WOW!! Chance said he could play bits and pieces of it right now. But some of it is still to hard. Thanks for sharing.