CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

mardi, 28 août 2007

Hanging out with Katie

Right now I am sitting here with Katie working on a lot of Adobe projects. Well, she is helping out by playing with her creative little mind and keeping herself busy while I work on the computer here. I work on all of our projects while Katie plays and when I need a break or just need to spend some time with Katie then I lay on the floor with her learning about colors, animals and their sounds, and playing instruments, like her little drum and tambourine. One of my favorite parts about playing with Katie, and most other kids at that, is acting as a Jungle-Gym where I get jumped on, climbed on, and beat with various toys and books. The other day Katie even bent over to give me a kiss which turned out to be more of a slobbery bite on the nose, but it was hilarious and cute.

0 commentaires: