CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

vendredi, 13 juillet 2007

Very Busy

I have been extremely busy with my school work. Right now I am taking three online courses and since it is summer term I have to fit into 6 weeks what I would normally be given 12 weeks to do. So, that is why I have not spent nearly as much time on my blog as Steph has on her and Katie's. However, I will get more involved once I have more time. If you speak or read French I go to a French discussion every week to keep my language up from my mission and I started a French blog with my group that can be linked to through our home page. Since it is more educational than fun I spend more time on that. Plus, Steph does a great job of keeping her and Katie's blogs up to date so I will let her keep doing a lot of the work while I am crazy busy with school work.

I have been having fun this summer as well, getting to spend time with Steph and Katie, and last week we took a vacation to Lincoln City, OR. I am working like crazy to get my school work done so that I can enjoy next weekend, when I am going camping with my dad and brothers. It is going to be a lot of fun and I am really excited for it, although I will miss Steph and Katie tons. It will luckily only be three days!

I have been enjoying the heat as it lets me eat a lot more ice cream, as well as trips to the beach! And, that is an update of my very busy life right now.

0 commentaires: